The professional city, town, and county managers who attend ICMA's annual conference are the individuals who authorize the purchase of your products and services in their communities. What's more, the ICMA annual conference is where the up-and-coming local government managers come to build their networks and gather the information they will use to move up the ladder. This is your opportunity to establish relationships with the future decision makers in the profession.
Reasons to Exhibit at the ICMA 2018 Annual Conference
- Local, regional, state, national, and International exposure. ICMA members represent all 50 states and more than 25 countries.
- The lure of the exhibit hall. The exhibit hall is the focal point for attendees, the place that they come to for activities and special events, including session breaks, the opening reception, Solutions Track session, the Internet Express, ICMA Pavilion, and passport-to-prizes drawings.
- ICMA's year-round marketing campaign. ICMA takes advantage of every opportunity to reach out to prospective attendees. We promote the conference through direct mail pieces, e-mail blasts, monthly e-newsletters, our own PM Magazine, industry trade publications, and Web advertising.
- Industry Knowledge. By attending educational sessions with attendees, exhibitors will have the best opportunity to gain insight into the market and find out what is most important to cities and counties.
- The place to meet your competitors and colleagues. Professionals consider ICMA's 104th Annual Conference to be a key industry event. Providers in the industry not only exhibit their products and services but also present case study solutions, moderate sessions, and network at social events.
Request Exhibitor Information
In order to become an exhibitor and show your product to over 3,000 city and county officials from across the country, please contact:
Lara Fitts Gamache
Corcoran Expositions, Inc.
(312) 265-9639 (t)
(312) 541-0573 (f)
Direct Phone: 312-265-9649