|Category||Current Annual Rate||New Annual Rate
|Mid-Management and Entry-Level Staff||$150 Year 1
$175 Year 2
$200 Years 3+
Read the frequently asked questions about joining ICMA »
These featured benefits are included with an ICMA membership:
|Products & Services||Price|
|Receive unlimited 1-on-1 coaching with ICMA CoachConnect||Included|
|Participate in member only online discussions with ICMA Connect||Included|
|Receive a print and digital subscription to PM Magazine||Included|
|Buy professional development courses in the ICMA University||Discounted rate|
How to Join or Renew
Complete your online application to join ICMA. In most cases, your online membership application will be processed within moments so that you can begin enjoying member benefits immediately.
If you have any problems using the online application, please refresh the cache of your browser.
Processing of memberships by mail typically take up to two to three weeks to establish.
- Downloadable the membership application (PDF)
- Mail application and check to:
P.O. Box 79403, Baltimore, MD 21279-0403
Do you have questions about membership with ICMA?
Call the ICMA Member Benefits & Services Team at 800-745-8780 or 202-962-3680 or email email@example.com.
Other membership information
- Membership will not be established without dues payment in full.
- All payments must be made in U.S. currency.
- Purchase orders are not considered payment. ICMA recognizes that many employers require a signed purchase order to process payment. Send purchase orders to ICMA for signature.
- Membership may not be transferred from one person to another. ICMA is a professional association and ICMA membership belongs to the individual, not the employer.
- ICMA will not provide a dues refund if a member leaves current employment; membership travels with the individual to his or her next position.