Complimentary ICMA Coaching Program webinars give local government professionals of all career stages the opportunity to bolster skills and learn about new and leading practices, strategies, tactics, developing issues, and trends in the profession of local government management. Participation in free coaching webinars also qualifies for ICMA-CM (Voluntary Credentialing Program) credit.
- Register for the coaching webinars or watch the archives from the links below
- Download the 2024 flyer
- Join our coaching email list to receive program information.
- Become a State Partner: We are grateful for the ICMA Coaching State Partners who enable us to provide this program free of charge to both members and non-members. State Partners are able to create their own coaching program by simply utilizing all of ICMA's resources. We encourage more state associations to become partners. For more information about partnerships, email: email@example.com
Miss a webinar? Watch it anytime! High quality video recordings of Coaching Webinars are available in two places:
- 2020 up until present time can be found in our ICMA Learning Lab, simply click on the "Shop Courses" button and use the search function to look by name or by "ICMA Coaching". You will need to register in order to watch the video.
- If you are searching for a coaching webinar that took place in 2019 or earlier, you can find them in the 2008-2019 Archives.
Use these free webinars as professional development events for your team! Webinars are available free of charge to anyone with an ICMA free account. Your team can watch the event and use our discussion questions to have a post-webinar professional development session. Use the links below to register for the webinar through our ICMA Learning Lab.
All webinars are 90 minutes, and will be held at: 10:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM MT / 12:30 PM CT / 1:30 PM ET. Pre-registration is required for all live webinars.
Elevating Excellence: Effective Community Engagement
Date: Wednesday, April 17
Build Success by Creating and Communicating a Powerful Vision
Date: Wednesday, May 15
Ethics at the Helm - Staying the Course Despite Unethical Elected Officials
Date: Thursday, September 12
Navigating Workplace Challenges: Strategies to Maximize the Performance of Difficult Employees
Date: Thursday, October 17
Talent Retention Toolbox - Strategies for Keeping Your Best Talent
Date: Thursday, November 21
All webinars are scheduled for 90 minutes, and will be held at: 10:30 AM PT / 11:30 AM MT / 12:30 PM CT / 1:30 PM ET.
Pre-registration is required for all live webinars. Can't watch it live? Register and watch the recording.
Questions or Suggestions? For questions or to suggest an outstanding presenter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.