Thank you to the ICMA State Association Coaching Partners!
The ICMA Coaching Program has the strong backing of the following ICMA State Association Coaching Partners:
California, Delaware, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas.
BECOME AN ICMA STATE ASSOCIATION COACHING PARTNER TO SERVE YOUR MEMBERS
Becoming a State Association Partner will continue to support and expand the ICMA Coaching Program to your state members and the members of ICMA. ICMA thanks its past Platinum sponsor ICMA-RC and Gold sponsor CAL-ICMA for providing funding to launch the ICMA Coaching Program from a state program to a national program.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A STATE ASSOCIATION COACHING PARTNER
- Featured as a Partner on ICMA Coaching Program webpage, all webinars, and notices—enjoy recognition and outreach to attract new members to your association.
- Participate in identifying webinar topics and presenters of interest to your state.
- Receive notices for each webinar and Career Compass column in formats that your association can readily distribute to your members.
- Receive monthly reports about participation in your state to support your association’s objectives for membership growth and professional development.
- Share best practices and templates for programs you can implement within your state (for example, 1-1 Coaching, Talent Development, and Speed Coaching).
- Help shape future Coaching Program services with membership on the ICMA Coaching Program Advisory Committee (i.e., materials for setting up 1-1 Coaching in your state).
- Tap the power of the ICMA CoachConnect tool to link rising stars with volunteer coaches in your association. Build connections that boost your association now and into the future.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO BECOME A STATE ASSOCIATION COACHING PARTNER
- Designate one point of contact to distribute Coaching Program webinar announcements, Career Compass columns, and other resource materials to state association members and to encourage them to share the notices and resources with all of their employees.
- Identify two representatives (one senior manager and one emerging leader) from your state to serve on the national ICMA Coaching Program Advisory Committee.
- Contribute to ICMA to offset costs of supporting state association participation in the Coaching Program, providing state-specific participation statistics, and distributing information about best practices for ICMA State Association Coaching Partners to use in their state-based talent development initiatives. Payment of the ICMA State Association Coaching Partner sponsorship is due upon receipt from the invoice from ICMA.
- To request a copy of the ICMA Coaching agreement, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$2,850 (5% discount)
$1,710 (5% discount)
$855 (5% discount)
Send your state association's interest in being an ICMA State Association Coaching Partner to email@example.com.
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST OF BEING A STATE PARTNER
Read Tips for State Partners for 10 ways you can use the ICMA Coaching Program to serve your state association and its members. Click on the following link for a guided video tour of the ICMA Coaching Program Opportunities for ICMA State Association Coaching Partners to Benefit.
DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR WEBINAR PRESENTERS?
We tap the best available presenters from across the U.S. and encourage State Coaching Partners to provide suggestions. Please send your suggested webinar presenters and their contact information (and the webinars for which they would be relevant) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce that the following organizations have stepped forward to help in spreading information about the ICMA Coaching Program to their members:
- Canadian Association of Municipal Administrators (CAMA)
- Engaging Local Government Leaders (ELGL)
- International Network of Asian Public Administrators (I-NAPA)
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR)
- League of Women in Government (LWG)
- Local Government Hispanic Network (LGHN)
- Local Government Management Association of British Columbia (LGMA BC)
- National Association of County Administrators (NACA)
- National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA)
- Women Leading Government (WLG)
- Municipal Managers Association of Southern California (MMASC)
- Municipal Managers Association of Northern California (MMANC)
We welcome more national and international organizations that share the objectives of the ICMA Coaching Program and can aid in attracting interest and participation. Contact Lynn Phillips, email@example.com, for more details.
COMMPartners kindly provides the technology for hosting the Agendas & Archives for webinars.