Introducing the NEW ICMA CoachConnect platform. The new platform is user friendly and offers many new features:
- An amazing app (search for Chronus Mobile in the app store IOS or Android)
- Automatic and custom matching algorithms
- Calendar syncing
- Coaching connection plans
- LinkedIn syncing
- New ways to connect and track your coaching sessions
- Tips and tools to improve your coaching relationships
Visit CoachConnect to create or update your profile. Use your ICMA login credentials (member or non-member) to login. New coaches will receive an email after you are vetted by ICMA or our State Association Coaching Partners and your profile has been approved.
Coaches can help you chart a path in local government, find information you need, and guide you to the answers that are right for you to difficult career questions. Coaching offers value for people at any stage in their careers by providing coachees with the opportunity to see their situation and opportunities from a fresh perspective.
Coaching sessions can take on many forms. Some are casual, informal networking and check-ins. Other pairs set up a more formal relationship and continue over time. You also may choose to get perspectives from more than one coach. See the ABCs of 1-1 Coaching.