Maintains budgeting and various organizational database systems to develop complex financial projections and predictive models with regards to performance, fund accounting, and special financing (bonds, RDA, TIF, etc.). Advanced statistical analysis skills are required to illustrate operational trends, monitor and improve organizational performance. Public presentations and strong written communication.
• Bachelor’s Degree from accredited College or University
• 3-5 years’ experience providing professional data analysis, recommendations, project administration, staff, public, and Council presentations, and/or budget monitoring.
• Ability to independently create, manage, and distribute long documents, web pages, custom forms, reports, presentations, letters, memos, invoices, etc. with lists, tables, graphs, charts, merges and macros.
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and maintenance techniques.
• Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages, databases and programming.
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, etc.).
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
• Demonstrated experience developing effective KPI's, dashboards and making executive presentations.
• 5+ years of experience performing descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics may be substituted for the education requirement.