An ICMA student membership gives you access to the resources you need as you embark on your local government career. Students can either purchase an individual student membership* for $25 or start or join an ICMA Student Chapter at their college/university for free.
Student memberships offer:
- Access to local government professionals at different stages of their careers to share experiences and help you land your first job.
- Networking with your colleagues through the Who’s Who online membership directory.
- Access to Job ads in the weekly Leadership Matters newsletter and in the ICMA JobCenter.
- Complimentary registration to ICMA’s Annual Conference.
- Over 5,000 online webinars, podcasts, articles, case studies, reports, and sample local government documents.
- An online subscription to Public Management Magazine.
- Access to the members-only online discussion groups.
*Individuals who work full-time for a local government, non-profit, or the private sector are not eligible for an individual student membership.