Inflation is a big deal. $72 billion big, in fact. That’s the number of additional budgets needed just for governments to offer the same service level provided in 2020. Now’s the time to better plan, budget, manage, and engage for each fiscal year, allowing you to overcome the challenges of inflation and make a bigger budget impact.
Join this webinar to learn how to make every dollar count and drive community outcomes, including best practices for:
- Aligning the budget to strategic priorities, goals, and initiatives
- Building operating scenarios to handle future unknowns and drive decisions today
- Maximizing your workforce budget through greater accuracy and forecasting
- Collecting and prioritizing capital projects to maximize your impact
- Getting your council, your executives, and your community all aligned and engaged in your progress
Meet Our Presenters:
Scott is the Director of Solutions Engineering focusing on Budgeting, Performance, Product Strategy & Execution, User Experience, Market Research & Evaluation, and Client/Sales Support. Prior to his role at OpenGov, Scott served as Budget Manager with Montgomery County, MD, Government’s (MCG) Office of Management and Budget (OMB). While there, he led a team that built a national award-winning budget application called BASIS which replaced numerous failing legacy and ERP budget systems.
Sherí Jones is a Solutions Specialist at OpenGov focusing on Procurement automation. Prior to her role at OpenGov, Sherí served as a Grants Management Specialist with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. While there, she managed a diverse $480 million+ portfolio of grants and cooperative agreements awarded to local governments, tribal nations, states, and U.S. territories.
This webinar is complimentary thanks to the sponsorship of ICMA Strategic Partner OpenGov who will have access to registration information.