Learn about how modernizing service delivery can provide an array of benefits for numerous local agency functions.
Local governments currently face budget shortfalls nearing $500 billion while dealing with increasing demands for service from their citizens (NLC, NACO, 2020). As a result, governments find themselves forced to create an environment where they can do more with far less. So how do you reduce the total cost of service fulfillment and enable a new modern approach to government services that improves the citizen experience?
Join Granicus in this live event where we cover how modernizing service delivery can provide an array of benefits for numerous local agency functions. You’ll find out how to transform your services within days, not months.
Register for this webinar to learn:
- The cost savings modernizing services brings to your agency.
- How to add more valuable time back into your staff’s day.
- How to improve licensing, permit and other service compliance.
- The role in modernizing services in creating better civic and staff engagement.
This webinar is complimentary for ICMA members thanks to the sponsorship of an ICMA Strategic Partner who will have access to registration information.
ICMA Practice Areas:  Service Delivery;  Financial Management and Budgeting
- Apr 27, 2021 - Apr 27, 2021
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/28/2021
- Member Price:$0.00