For the first time in the modern era, we have four generations in the workforce. And each generation has grown up with a different world view and expectations for what they want for their careers. It’s likely you’re dealing with the complicated dynamics of leading a multi-generational team. Leading Across Generations will provide you with a strategic approach for establishing mutual benefit for each member of your team.
- Explore the unique complexities leading a multi-generational workforce
- Determine the needs of each member of your team
- Overcome communication barriers and assumptions for optimal team collaboration
- Harness the strengths of each of your team members, utilizing their talents where they fit best
- Provide learning and growth opportunities to each team member to help them achieve their goals
ICMA Practice Area  Staff Effectiveness