Join a panel of ICMA members as they explore internal steps your jurisdiction can take to enhance the customer experience.
While we've come to expect a high standard of customer service from the private sector, in the public sector the stakes are even higher - a single negative interaction can tarnish a citizen's view of their local government as a whole. As such, a commitment to great customer service should be reflected in your jurisdiction's policies, procedures, and hiring practices.
In this webinar, you'll join a panel of ICMA members as they explore internal steps your jurisdiction can take to enhance the customer experience. This webinar will cover:
- How to instill a commitment to customer service in your organization's culture
- Implementing internal customer service training programs
- How to tie performance measures and metrics to the budget and strategic plan
- Methods for collecting internal and external feedback on your efforts to improve customer service
- Hiring staff with positive customer service attributes
- James Lewis, city manager, Pismo Beach, CA
ICMA Practice Areas:  Staff Effectiveness;  Strategic Leadership;  Community and Resident Service
In recognition of the hard work and selfless service of the local government community during these uniquely challenging times, we are offering a discount on webinar registration rates. Enter the code PSAD2020 during checkout to get $50 off the price of this webinar.
- Dec 16, 2020 - Dec 16, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 12/17/2020
- Member Price:$149.00