ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
What we'll cover:
- What are the most prevalent ethical issues and how can you spot them?
- What are examples of when you need to say "no" and how to do so effectively?
- How can you strenghten the ethical culture in your organization and what roles can everyone play?
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 1 (Personal and Professional Integrity), and 5 (Personal Resiliency and Development) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- What ethical areas are of particular concern for our agency?
- What efforts would help our agency strengthen its ethical culture?
- Which resources would we like to tap to support our efforts?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "firstname.lastname@example.org" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- April 10, 2019
- 02:00 pm 03:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/10/2019
- Member Price:$0.00