- High use of Smartphones; iPhones and Droids are reported by the highest percentages.
- Majority use Smartphones for both business and personal use.
- Virtually all use the phones to access the Internet.
- 50% prefer mobile versions of sites when accessing the Internet.
- iPads are by far reported by the highest percentage of e-readers/tablet users; they say they use them to read books and magazines. Yet, e-readers are not the preferred method of accessing books and magazines.
- A majority prefer to access print versions of books and magazines. (These may not be the same people who use e-readers.)
- Pluralities prefer to access articles and reports on their laptops/pcs.
- Facebook and YouTube are the top reported social media used by respondents.