Member Price: 128.00
Non-member Price: 168.00>
This product is NOT available online. To order, please call 770-280-4171; e-mail email@example.com; or fax 770-280-0092.
Quantity Discounts: ICMA offers the following discounts for the purchase of any ICMA-published print item ordered in a quantity of five or more: 5-49 copies, 20% discount; 50-99 copies, 25% discount; 100 or more copies, 30% discount. Quantity discounts do not apply to items with special pricing or items that are not published by ICMA.
The Managing Fire and Emergency Services Self-Study Course is your key to mastering the concepts outlined in the textbook Managing Fire and Emergency Services. The course includes the textbook and a study guide written by renowned academics and practitioners. The course is flexible enough for anyone, from students to new supervisors to the most experienced fire chiefs and upper-level managers. The key current issues remain in the forefront as review questions, activities, and exercises reinforce critical concepts and encourage further thought. Unit tests and a final examination (with answers provided) enable you to assess your progress. The Managing Fire and Emergency Services Self-Study Course also provides you the best value by supplying the most information and applicable subject matter.
Training without the Travel!
The flexible format of the Self-Study course allows you to learn at your own pace. It’s the perfect tool for students or for in-service fire service personnel who are preparing for promotional exams or who want to brush up on their skills.
Other benefits of the course are:
- Review questions and exercises that help reinforce the main points and important details of each chapter
- Self-scored unit tests, a final exam, and a “retest” to help you evaluate what you’ve learned
- Answer keys with answers and page references for all exams to help you master any material that requires additional study
- Chapter essay questions for further thought.
Components: Self-Study Course (43638), includes Study Guide and textbook. Study Guide and textbook are also available separately: Study Guide only (43637), textbook only (43636). You save $10 by ordering the study guide and textbook in this set.
- Effective Crisis Communication (e-Document)
- Disaster Preparedness (e-Document)
- Managing Conflict in Combination Fire Departments (e-Document)
- Managing Fire and Emergency Services Study Guide
- Managing the Threat of Terrorism (e-Document)
- Police and Fire Personnel, Salaries, and Expenditures for 2010 (e-Document)
- Police and Fire Personnel, Salaries, and Expenditures for 2011 (e-Document)