ICMA University offers two-hour skill building workshops that can be brought to your local government, state association meeting, or other setting:
- Facilitation: A Skill to Run a Meeting or a Platform for Leadership
- Leadership Presence Skill Building Series
- Public Speaking Skills - Making What You Have to Say Memorable
- Engagement, Motivation and Leadership
- Repacking Your Bags: A Year of Living Purposefully
- StandOut 2.0
- The Relentless Pursuit of an Ethical Organizational Culture
Fee: $2,500 for 2.5 hours (client pays travel and lodging)
Select the workshop from the links above to find out more about the offering.
Become a member of ICMA
Learn more about joining ICMA.
Learn more about ICMA membership and benefits.