LGR: Local Government Review is a special section of Public Management (PM) magazine that puts key research findings and expert insights about current local government issues and trends into the hands of local government professionals.
This publication will benefit any local government professional but will also prove to be a resource for students, mentors, and those interested in preparing themselves for next steps in their career.
Topics in issues of LGR include:
- Leading Resilient Communities in a Changing Environment
- Sustainability and Local Governments
- Tackling the Housing Affordability Crisis
- Innovation Loves a Good Challenge
- Food for Thought - How and Why Local Governments Support Local Food Systems
- Supreme Court Review for Local Governments
- Why Local Governments Are Talking About Millennials
- Citizen Engagement Tools, Goals, and Successes
- Re-Structured for Economic Success
- Local Government Cybersecurity in the U.S.: Survey Tells a Cautionary Tale
- Pursuing Innovation in Local Government
- Powerful Storytelling: Leadership Narratives from UK Local Government Chief Executives
LGR is created on a bi-annual basis and available in both print and digital editions. These editions are available to all ICMA members and subscribers of PM and PM Online. LGR is also available to ICMA members at no cost as a benefit to membership through premium content. Access here:
Nonmembers can access LGR through the online bookstore.
As new research findings and analyses become available, ICMA will publish future editions of LGR: Local Government Review.
PM is the monthly magazine of ICMA. Subscriptions cost $36 for the online version, $46 for the print version, and $155 for the international print version. PM is free for ICMA members. Click here to become a member.
For information about advertising in this special section, contact Christopher Riordan at email@example.com or call 202-367-2462.