Join ICMA and APA for a deep dive on how local government policies and actions affect large-scale solar development outcomes. This nine-part webinar series will begin with an overview of key themes in the new Solar@Scale guidebook [download here] followed by bi-weekly webinars that explore its eight related, but semi-independent, modules. Each webinar will feature real-world community examples and takeaways you can implement in your jurisdiction. Those who attend all nine webinars will receive a Solar@Scale certificate of completion to document their improved knowledge of large-scale solar. Each webinar will be held live according to the following schedule:
- Session 1: Solar@Scale Guidebook Overview - January 27
- Session 2: Defining Large-Scale Solar Development - February 10
- Session 3: Understanding the Market for Large-Scale Solar Development - February 24
- Session 4: Community Planning for Large-Scale Solar Development - March 10
- Session 5: Zoning for Large-Scale Solar Development - March 24
- Session 6: Improving Land-Use Decision-Making for Large-Scale Solar Development - April 7
- Session 7: Hosting Large-Scale Solar Development Projects - April 21
- Session 8: Assisting Large-Scale Solar Development - May 5
- Session 9: Maximizing Success - May 19
Each session will be recorded and available on-demand shortly after the conclusion of the live event.
Participants will receive 1.0 AICP credits.
This webinar series is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE) under award number DE-EE0009000.