Learn the steps to simplify and streamline your jurisdiction's development review process.
When working with developers, most local governments have a review process in place to ensure compliance with zoning regulations and other laws governing construction projects. These processes are often difficult to navigate and burdened by an excessive amount of paperwork, among other issues that can hamper economic development and drive developers away from your community. However, there are a number of steps your jurisdiction can take to simplify and streamline these procedures, making them more painless for all parties involved.
Join Jim Nichols, ICMA-CM as he reviews best practices for improving your local government's development review processes. You will discuss:
- How to identify inefficiencies in your current procedures
- Strategies for improving lines of communication between departments involved in the review process
- How to improve customer service at each point in the process
- The international perspective: practices being employed in the Philippines that may benefit your community
ICMA Practice Areas:  Strategic Planning;  Policy Facilitation and Implementation;  Service Delivery
In recognition of the hard work and selfless service of the local government community during these uniquely challenging times, we are offering a discount on webinar registration rates. Enter the code PSAD2020 during checkout to get $50 off the price of this webinar.
- Nov 10, 2020 - Nov 10, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 11/11/2020
- Member Price:$149.00