The budget is one of the most powerful tools for influencing change. By applying data and evidence, and using program-level data and insights as your guide, you can repurpose and reprogram your organization to achieve foundational results, equity, and climate-focused community outcomes, and thrive.
Join ICMA and ResourceX in this two-day workshop that will help you learn how to align your organization’s budget process as you earn an ICMA micro-certificate exemplifying your mastery of Priority Based Budgeting..
This program will equip you to:
- Develop and apply program data
- Create a program data platform for your organization
- Apply program data to achieve the ResourceX Four Levels of Mastery
- Implement a program budgeting methodology
- Use the OnlinePBB platform and data to evaluate and practice new skills
Venue & Location: The Curtis Hotel | Denver, Colorado
Dates & Times: Wednesday, August 10, 8am – 2pm | Thursday, August 11, 8am – 12pm
Registration: Workshop is limited to 35 participants. Registrations are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.