- Create and update your profile
- Connect and collaborate with peers— Build your network on ICMA's online member community by completing your profile, inviting other members to join your network, and joining groups that are of interest to you.
- ICMA Connect — Share information and resources with peers.
- ICMA blog — Share your story about what your organization is doing (approx. 500 words) or contribute a short article about local government issues related to leadership, management, and more. Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PM magazine — Become a part of the Writers Resource Pool or submit article ideas for ICMA's PM magazine. Questions? Email Kerry Hansen email@example.com.
- Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our task forces or committees at any time and learn how you can assist with specific opportunities on a project-to-project basis.
- Become a presenter — Respond to the ICMA Annual Conference Call for Speakers in April.
- ICMA University — Explore ICMA's leadership and professional development programs and register for the program that is right for you.
- ICMA Webinars Online — Check out an array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- ICMA E-Publications — Sign up today for free newsletters and receive the latest news in your inbox!
- Coaching Resources —A suite of services to help you grow, make decisions that benefit your career, gain perspective from others, and achieve your goals.
- ICMA Coloring Book—A new resource for early childhood educators and parents to engage young children in the importance of local government.
- ICMA Local Gov Podcast— Local Gov Life highlights successful programs and projects that enhance the quality of life in our communities.
SUPPORT THE PROFESSION
- Share your story — How has ICMA membership benefited you? Share your story with colleagues! Send us your testimonial.
- CoachConnect— Connect with a coach today! Coaching provides an invaluable space for your local government career development.
- ICMA Student Chapters— Introducing and integrating students into the local government management profession and familiarizing students with ICMA members, resources, and the Code of Ethics.
- Invest — Contribute to the future of local government management by supporting the Future of Professional Management Fund.
SPONSORSHIP AND PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Advertising and Exhibiting — Find out all the ways you can increase your visibility and your organization's business though advertising or exhibiting with ICMA. Contact Megan Sherman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strategic Partners Program — Gain even more exposure and support the industry by becoming a sponsor at one of the levels of partnership; Strategic Partner, Communications Partner, Coaching Program Sponsor, or Event Partner.
Member Benefits & Services
800-745-8780 / 202-962-3680