VOLUNTEER AND CONNECT
- Volunteer — Volunteer with any of our task forces or committees at any time and learn how you can assist with specific opportunities on a project-to-project basis.
- Collaborate — Build your network on ICMA's online member community by completing your profile, inviting other members to join your network, and joining groups that are of interest to you.
- Become a presenter — Respond to the ICMA Annual Conference Call for Speakers in April.
- PM magazine — Become a part of the Writers Resource Pool or submit article ideas for ICMA's PM magazine. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Share your story on the ICMA blog — Share your story about what your organization is doing (approx. 500 words) or contribute a short article about local government issues related to leadership, management, and more. Interested? Contact email@example.com.
- ICMA University — Explore ICMA's leadership and professional development programs and register for the program that is right for you.
- ICMA Webinars Online — Check out an array of association education programs available from the convenience of your computer.
- Free Member-Only Resources - Check out our growing list of resources for members only.
- Life, Well Run - Teach others how professional managers and their staffs make a difference in communities
- Influence your peers - How has ICMA membership benefited you? Share your story with colleagues! Send us your testimonial.
- Recruit a member– Help grow and support the association community while letting your colleagues know about the great resources ICMA has to offer.
- Invest – Contribute to the future of local government management by supporting the Future of Professional Management Fund.
- Advertising & Exhibiting – Find out all the ways you can increase your visibility and your organization's business though advertising or exhibiting with ICMA. Contact Erin Carr at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-962-3697
- Strategic Partner Program– Gain even more exposure and support the industry by becoming a sponsor at one of the levels of partnership; Strategic Partner, Communications Partner, Coaching Program Sponsor, or Event Partner.
Member & Customer Support
202-962-3680 (in Washington DC)