Offered as a member benefit, access to the online community is reserved only for current ICMA members. Nonmembers are invited to join ICMA to take advantage of all the benefits of ICMA membership.
ICMA Connect community provides members with opportunities to:
- Find and connect with fellow ICMA members
- Network with colleagues around the world
- Participate in discussions vital to the management and advancement of our communities
- Gain access to member-specific digital resources
- Ask questions of your colleagues
- Share knowledge and resources
Getting Started is Easy
- Login at https://connect.icma.org using your ICMA Member Account username and password.
- Complete your profile. Your profile details will already appear from our member database, but we encourage you to complete your profile with as much information as possible.
- Browse through the community. Keep up with the current conversations in the ICMA All-Members group. This your opportunity to join a conversation or start a new one.
- Post a message. Got a question? Your colleagues have the answer! Go to Discussions, then Post a Message to send a message to your colleagues in your communities.
- Share. Just like the “take a penny, leave a penny” model, if you find something useful on ICMA Connect, we hope you will share something of your own! You might even ask your peers for feedback on your work. To share a document, go to Resources, then Add a New Entry.
Questions? Contact the ICMA Connect Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.