ICMA is releasing a request for a consultant to provide on-the-ground logistical and partnership coordination for the CityLinks App2Action Challenge taking place in the West Bank, specifically for a kick-off/diagnostic visit, participant recruitment, tech jam and showcase.
Key deliverables include:
- Agendas for Diagnostic/ Tech Jam / Showcase
- Stakeholder map identifying key stakeholders and role in overall project
- Participant Recruitment Strategy
- Database of invitees for Diagnostic/Tech Jam/ Showcase
- Monthly technical status reports and timesheet
- A final written report on each trip after the event is complete. When applicable, the final reports can substitute the monthly technical reports of that month.
- Written contribution to programmatic quarterly and annual reports as requested
- Technical background materials as requested
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, email contacts for two references and a proposed daily rate by July 10th, 2015 at 5 pm EST to email@example.com. The current daily rate range is $150-$250 a day based on salary history.