This 90-minute webinar featured subject matter experts from local government who shared Information on the disparate impact of COVID-19 on Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) communities and the longstanding racial disparities that have led to systemic and structural inequity.
- Leon Andrews, Director, National League of Cities Race, Equity, and Leadership Initiative, (REAL), Washington, DC
- Rita Soler Ossolinski, National League of Cities Race, Equity, and Leadership Initiative, Program Director, (REAL), Washington, DC
- Brion Oaks, Chief Equity Officer, City of Austin, Texas
- Serena Cruz, Executive Director, Virginia Garcia Memorial Foundation / Virginia Garcia Memorial Health Center, Hillsboro, Oregon
- Dr. Marie Peoples, Deputy County Manager, Coconino County, Arizona
- This webinar, hosted by ICMA, was developed in partnership with National Association of County Administrators (NACA), National League of Cities: Race, Equity And Leadership (NLC REAL), National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA), Local Government Hispanic Network (LGHN), and International Network of Asian Public Administrators (I-NAPA).