ICMA understands how critical technology is in this digital age for delivering services to community residents. Our members must be aware of what it takes to protect their computer systems and what current and future leading practices may look like. To that end, we are pleased to have worked with our strategic partner Microsoft on the development of this important report on cybersecurity and what policies and procedures local governments are undertaking to protect their computer systems from attacks.
- Local Government Cybersecurity in the United States: Survey Reveals Problems and Practices
- A Plan for Cybersecurity
- The Cloud and Enterprise Cybersecurity: Leveling the Playing Field
- Cybersecurity Case Studies
- Community Profiles
- Summary of Survey Results
- Measures of Cyberattacks and Cybersecurity Preparedness