Member Price: 66.00
Non-member Price: 86.00>
This print publication is NOT available online and must be ordered directly from ICMA. To order:
- Email: Orders@icma.org
- Telephone: To Be Announced
- Regular Mail: ICMA Publications, Attn: Accounts Receivable, 777 North Capitol, NE, Ste. 500, Washington, DC 20002
Please note that all sales are final (no returns accepted unless the publication has been damaged in shipping)—no returns and no refunds.
Quantity Discounts: ICMA offers the following discounts for the purchase of any ICMA-published print item ordered in a quantity of five or more: 5-49 copies, 20% discount; 50-99 copies, 25% discount; 100 or more copies, 30% discount. Quantity discounts do not apply to items with special pricing or items that are not published by ICMA.
Managing Fire and Emergency Services Study Guide is the companion piece to ICMA’s Managing Fire and Emergency Services textbook. This self-study course can help fire and emergency services students and those preparing for promotional exams develop the knowledge, skills, and abilities they need to meet present and future challenges in the fire and emergency services field. Together they comprise a self-study course, with the guide designed to help users understand and apply the information presented in the accompanying textbook.
- Effective Crisis Communication (e-Document)
- Disaster Preparedness (e-Document)
- Managing Conflict in Combination Fire Departments (e-Document)
- Managing Fire and Emergency Services Self-Study Course
- Managing the Threat of Terrorism (e-Document)
- Police and Fire Personnel, Salaries, and Expenditures for 2010 (e-Document)
- Police and Fire Personnel, Salaries, and Expenditures for 2011 (e-Document)