- Job Function: Assistant/Deputy Chief Administrator
- Salary: $105,000 - $125,000.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Population: 15,800
- Website: http://www.rfcity.org
- Form of Government: Mayor-Council
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Oct 9 2019
Please visit our website www.rfcity.org/employment for full job description and to submit your application, resume, and cover letter.
Are you a dynamic, forward-thinking leader? Come join our team!
Assistant City Administrator
Hiring range: $105,000-$125,000 with competitive benefits.
The City of River Falls, WI, is seeking an innovative and strategic-thinking Assistant City Administrator with strong leadership and collaborative skills. This position will provide leadership and direction for the City’s Public Works, Fire, EMS, Recreation, Library and/or other departments as assigned.
• Manage the performance of multiple departments by evaluating the performance of subordinate department directors/managers, progress in completion of long range, strategic plans, and management of operating and capital budgets.
• Provides effective professional leadership, positioning the City to meet the community’s current and future needs through appropriate technologies and services
• Serves a key role in formation of strategic decisions and is second-in-charge in the City Administrator’s absence.
For a full position description and to apply online visit: www.rfcity.org/employment.
This position will remain open until filled with application review starting on Nov. 6, 2019.
We are an Equal Opportunity/affirmative Action Employer.