- The Ferguson Group is tracking information and resources on federal responses to the coronavirus crisis for state, local, and regional governments.
- eCivis launched a COVID-19 Funding Toolkit for eCivis Grants Network users.
BUILDING TECHNOLOGY & SAFETY
- IBTS can perform rapid-response plan reviews for buildings that may need to be converted to healthcare or quarantine facilities and has issued a white paper on their COVID-19 Life Safety and Economic Stability Support Services.
- Polco offers free COVID-19 response surveys designed so you can gather important resident and business feedback to help make informed, timely decisions.
DISASTER RESILIENCY & PLANNING
- Hagerty Consulting, an emergency management consulting firm, has numerous resources responding to the COVID-19 crisis, including documents to help your local government track costs related to the coronavirus crisis or other federally declared disasters.
- GovHR USA is providing free resume review to new graduates and local government staff in transition, free job board postings, FEMA reimbursement assistance, and other services through their COVID-19 resource page.
- ICMA-RC is putting in place measures that are focused on protecting the health and safety of our teammates, while continuing to deliver excellent service to our clients.
- Questica has created a COVID-19 resource center for public service budgeting including blogs, live webinars, and software resources.
HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
- Cigna provides resources dedicated to improving your health, wellbeing, and peace of mind during the COVID-19 crisis and you can call their toll-free number at (855)287-8400 open 24/7 for additional support managing your stress or anxiety.
- Plante Moran has collected articles and webinars through their COVID-19 government resource center to help municipalities understand the impact on their communities, and their government response assessment helps local government leaders determine if their COVID-19 response and recovery plans are on track.
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL SERVICES
- Jacobs developed the Rapid Decision Making tool to address the need for surge planning, assisting state and local governments and healthcare systems in quickly assessing the need for additional hospital beds based on the level of acuity.
SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY
- Buxton built a tool to help track and communicate how your business community is impacted by COVID-19 in real time and this webinar offers an overview.
- Dude Solutions is working to help facilities and operations leaders reduce risk and streamline their work during this uncertain time.
- Esri provides an expanding collection of maps, datasets, applications, and more for COVID-19.
- Zencity has ongoing reports, coronavirus workshops, webinars, and best practice guides for COVID-19 response.
- Bonfire has introduced procurement resources for COVID-19 response such as blog and webinar content.
- OpenCounter has developed a COVID-19 support package for online permit and license applications and a summary can be found here.
- OpenGov highlights 3 Ways Governments Can and Are Using OpenGov During the Coronavirus Crisis.
- Tyler Technologies has compiled a list of helpful resources and tools for clients and the greater community to take immediate action to navigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.