Your 2018-2019 NCMA Executive Board Officers
- President: Al Vacanti, City Administrator, Wisner
- President-Elect: Nathan Johnson, City Manager, Scottsbluff
- Vice-President: Michael Holton, City Administrator, Plainview
- Secretary-Treasurer: Jeff Hofaker, City Administrator, Sutton
- Past President/Officer: Brent Clark, City Administrator, City of Grand Island
What does NCMA Do?
The Nebraska City/County Management Association holds three meetings annually at various locations throughout Nebraska.
- A winter meeting is held in January or February and is focused on legislative matters and budget projections.
- At the summer meeting, which last two or three days, a professionally-prepared program is delivered on a subject aimed at making better managers.
- The fall meeting, held in conjunction with the Annual Conference of the League of Nebraska Municipalities, is actually the annual meeting of the Association. Officers are elected, the budget is approved and other business matters are acted upon at this time.
- In addition to holding meetings, the Association has continuing education programs and an active list-serve to assist managers and to promote the profession.