For Special Immigrant Visa requests, please email

When a manager or assistant manager is fired, forced to resign or otherwise involuntarily separated from local government service, ICMA provides an array of personal and financial support.

In Transition?

  • Visit the website to find out what the Members in Transition Program can do for you
  • Get enrolled. Contact:
  • Access more ICMA and partner resources for members in transition

Want to support a colleague in transition?

First and foremost, reach out to your colleagues in transition with advice and support! Also, consider members in transition for short-term and interim assignments in your community.