- Job Function: Chief Administrator (City/County Manager)
- Credential: No preference
- Salary: The City is offering a salary up to $249,864 annually and will be DOQ. As a condition of employment, all new employees are required to enroll and participate in the direct deposit program. The City offers an attractive benefits package.
- Position Type: Full Time
- Population: 109,960
- Where: 77 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, CA
- Form of Government: Council-Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Jan 24 2019
Deadline: Mar 4 2019
Candidates are encouraged to apply by March 4, 2019 and should email a compelling cover letter, comprehensive resume, and five professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidential inquiries are welcomed to P. Lamont Ewell, Ralph Andersen & Associates, at (916) 630-4900. Detailed brochure available at www.ralphandersen.com.
On behalf of the City of Costa Mesa (Population 114,000), Ralph Andersen & Associates invites applications for this exceptional career opportunity. Widely recognized for its high-quality of life, the City of Costa Mesa is seeking an experienced, respected professional to help lead this wonderful, first-class community. The successful candidate must be a professional with integrity, outstanding judgment and management skills. The ideal candidate will also need to be energetic, self-confident, and have an open, approachable personal style. He or she must be able to provide leadership that will inspire, motivate, and empower staff and department heads to achieve the City Council’s goals for the City.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Public or Business Administration or other relevant discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred. A minimum of at least 7 years of senior level executive management experience is strongly preferred. A combination of public and private sector experience will be considered favorably. California experience is desirable, but not required.