- Job Function: Chief Administrator (City/County Manager)
- Credential: No preference
- Salary: $170,000. With additional $8,000 compensation in deferred compensation, car allowance and cell phone stipend along with excellent benefit package
- Position Type: Full Time
- Population: 23,219
- Website: http://www.cityofselma.com
- Where: 1710 Tucker Street, Selma, CA 93662
- Form of Government: Council-Manager
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Jan 19 2018
Submit a letter of interest and resume to City of Selma, Personnel Department, 1710 Tucker Street, Selma, CA 93662 or via email at email@example.com.
The City of Selma is a city of 25,000 residents located in Fresno County, California, approximately 15 miles south of the City of Fresno. The City Manager is appointed by City Council and serves as the operational head of city government directing all functions of the City and activities of all City departments. The City Manager must be a proactive manager and become actively involved in the community.
Experience as a City Manager, Assistant or Deputy City Manager or as an Executive Director or department head of a complex public sector organization is required with strong financial and budget background, expertise in Economic Development, and strong interpersonal skills. A BA/BS in a related field is required and Master’s degree is desirable.