- Job Function: Chief Administrator (City/County Manager)
- Credential: No preference
- Position Type: Full Time
- Where: Folsom, CA 95630
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Oct 26 2018
Chief Executive Officer
CALIFORNIA PRISON INDUSTRY AUTHORITY
SALARY: $144,000 – 180,000 annually
Changing Offenders' Lives Through Innovative Job Training for a Safer California.
The California Prison Industry Authority (CALPIA) seeks a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead development and operations of industries, agricultural, and service enterprises. This includes the production of over 100 manufacturing, service and consumable enterprises and providing work opportunities for offenders under the jurisdiction of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR). CALPIA is looking for an organizational leader who has an entrepreneurial spirit, strong fiscal background, and brings a career background of product development and cost control excellence. The ideal candidate will be adept at working effectively with legislative leaders, board members, and community stakeholders. The incumbent will be an exceptional leader who has a passion for changing the lives of those who have served their time, giving them a second chance to become a positive contributor to our society.
• Graduated from an accredited college or university with a degree in business, public administration, accounting, economics or related field.
• Several years of management level experience that includes responsibility for fiscal, personnel, administrative, and/or analytical programs, and oversight of major program planning, budgeting, and implementation.
• California state or local government experience.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The salary range for this position is $144,000 – 180,000 annually. In addition to base salary, CALPIA offers an attractive benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY: This position is open until filled. Apply by November 19, 2018 for first consideration.
Apply At: http://wbrowncreative.com/capabilities/job-board/
• Questions: Call 541-664-0376 / 866-929-WBCP, or e-mail Wendi Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Save the Date: Interviews will take place on December 6 and 7, 2018. Candidates selected for interviews must to be available on both days