- Job Function: Chief Administrator (City/County Manager)
- Credential: No preference
- Position Type: Full Time
- Population: 2,700
- Where: 56 S Main St, Yardley PA 19067
- Form of Government: Mayor-Council
HOW TO APPLY
Post Date: Jun 28 2018
Please send cover letter, resume and salary expectation to email@example.com.
Yardley Borough, a 1-square mile riverside community in eastern Bucks County with a population of 2,700 and general fund budget of $1.7 million, is seeking a borough manager to direct operations. The position reports to the seven-member council elected at large. Key duties include management of borough employees, multiple part-time contractors and public services; communicating with residents, media and agencies; preparing budgets and capital plans; and overseeing the execution of projects and contracts.
• Experience in municipal management and accounting, including mastery of QuickBooks, tax and payroll accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in public administration, business administration or business management; OR equivalent work experience.
• Strong communication, conflict resolution and project management skills
• Thorough knowledge of software including Microsoft Office, preferably with some experience in website maintenance
• Familiarity with flood mitigation and emergency management is preferred
• Experience in grant writing is preferred
• Ability to establish productive relationships with local, county, state and federal officials
EOE. Both part-time and full-time may apply.