This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar presents a discussion to help you address issues and challenges of the upcoming 2020 Census.
Local governments will play a critical role in the rapidly approaching 2020 Census, which will determine numbers of congressional representatives, shape legislative districts, and drive the distribution of billions of dollars in federal funds. However, ongoing litigation surrounding changes to the questionnaire has contributed to uncertainty about the process.
Join Erika Becker-Medina from the Census Bureau as she provides the information you need to clear up any confusion surrounding the upcoming census and helps you prepare your municipality for 2020.
During this session, you will discuss:
- Census operations and timeline
- What local governments can expect to see over the next year
- How to increase the accuracy of the count in your jurisdiction
- Erika Becker-Medina, Chief, Decennial Communications Coordination Office, U.S. Census Bureau
- April 09, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/10/2019
- Member Price:$149.00