Join 800-1000 public sector professionals grappling with real world organization, cultural, employee experiences and workplace challenges.
FORUM 2020 is the public sector’s premiere virtual event featuring cutting-edge speakers and a comprehensive conference program attracting hundreds of attendees from throughout the country.
This virtual conference will offer proven and creative solutions to the most relevant issues facing local, state and federal governments.
Become a part of this exciting public sector event discussing innovation and solutions in local government complete with corporate and community participation. Experience the following over this four-day conference:
- LEARN: Find new ways to handle problems, dive deep into the latest information, explore techniques, discover new ways to manage your infrastructure, technology and more.
- CONNECT: Meet with experts who create, support and have had success with similar problems. Join guided discussions with individuals who are facing similar challenges. Connect with others from communities on new trends and shared interests.
- EXPLORE: Discover the latest in productivity, security, infrastructure, and development through interactive experiences — such as our new NFBPA Chats, walking tours, hands on demos, Health and Wellness Corner, and more.
With superstar speakers and informative workshops, FORUM is an educational experience that you do not want to miss!
- Oct 06, 2020 - Oct 09, 2020
- 07:00 pm 09:00 am ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/10/2020
- A Virtual Experience USA
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available