FORUM 2020 will offer proven and creative solutions to the most relevant issues facing local, state and federal governments.
The National Forum for Black Public Administrators (NFBPA) presents FORUM 2020: A Construct for Change n Austin, Texas, April 15-19, 2020.
NFBPA’S FORUM 2020 is the public sector’s premiere event featureing cutting-edge speakers and a comprehensive conference program attracting hundreds of attendees from throughout the country. The FORUM is a highly curated conference in partnership with dynamic corporate sponsors, nonprofits and partner organizations.
Become a part of this exciting public sector event discussing innovation and solutions in local government complete with corporate and community participation. Experience the following over our four-day conference:
- Learn about the latest innovations, policies, and plans.
- Discuss challenges and work together on implementing solutions.
- Get insight and inspiration from keynote speakers and panel discussions.
- Collaborate in workshops and hands-on sessions.
- Touch, test and try at the Innovation Center.
- Stay on the cutting edge with NFBPA Chats.
- Network and make lasting partnerships.
- Enjoy culturally enriching experiences.
Professional conferences are a way forward for public sector professionals to collaborate and share information. By learning from one another, you’ll have the greatest chance of influencing others while educating yourself.
Join 800-1000 public sector professionals grappling with real world organization, cultural, employee experiences and workplace challenges.
COME LEARN, CONNECT, AND EXPLORE.
Conference registration rates:
The Conference registration includes continental breakfast, and one ticket each to the Corporate Luncheon, Hall of Fame Breakfast and the Marks of Excellence Awards Gala.
- Early Bird Rate ends 2/8/2020
- Advance Rate ends 3/31/2020
- Onsite Rate available
Check out the conference brochure for a detailed list of registration rates.
ICMA Credentialed Management Credits
NFBPA is partnering with ICMA to offer attendees who participate and attend selected workshops at FORUM 2020 the opportunity to earn credits to assist with meeting the professional development required for ICMA
Credentialed Manager or Credentialed Manager Candidate maintenance requirements.
- April 15 - 19, 2020
- 06:00 pm 08:00 am CT
- Registration Deadline: 04/19/2020
- 500 E Cesar Chavez Street
- Austin TX
- Austin Convention Center
- Member Price:$795.00