This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides strategies for incorporating data to increase organizational efficiency.
For local governments, effectively implementing the organizational changes necessary to keep pace with the digital world remains a challenge. Establishing a long-term vision, creating buy-in through early successes, and empowering staff are crucial steps that leaders can take to create a truly data-enabled organization. As an adaptive, rather than solely technical challenge, this requires leadership methods that pull rather than push, enable rather than require, and mobilize rather than direct.
In this webinar, join Laura Shearin and Bristol Ellington from the City of Henderson, NV, along with Oliver Wise from Tyler Technologies, as they explain how you can use data to increase organizational efficiency.
During this session, you will discuss:
- How Henderson's vision of becoming a premier community has guided their strategic priorities
- Using data to enhance service delivery and deliver better community outcomes
- Strategies for identifying and addressing employees' technological skill gaps
- Key ways leaders can drive this type of change within their organizations
- Laura Shearin, business administration manager, City of Henderson, NV
- Bristol Ellington, deputy city manager and chief operating officer, City of Henderson, NV
- Oliver Wise, director of Socrata Data Academy, Tyler Technologies
- August 22, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 08/23/2019
- Member Price:$149.00