This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar presents strategies for simplifying and streamlining your development review processes.
When working with developers, most local governments have a review process in place to ensure compliance with zoning regulations and other laws governing construction projects. These processes are often difficult to navigate and burdened by an excessive amount of paperwork, among other issues that can hamper economic development and drive developers away from your community. However, there are a number of steps your jurisdiction can take to simplify and streamline these procedures, making them more painless for all parties involved.
During this session, you will discuss:
- How to identify inefficiencies in your current procedures
- Strategies for improving lines of communication between departments involved in the review process
- How to improve customer service at each point in the process
- The international perspective: best practices being employed in the Philippines that may benefit your community
- Jim Nichols, ICMA-CM, has over 17 years experience in the local government profession - including serving as assistant/deputy city manager for communities around Texas, Arizona, and Nevada.
- Apr 18, 2019 - Apr 18, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 04/20/2019
- Member Price:$149.00