Complimentary ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
What we'll cover:
- Successfully taking risks in your career
- What to do when things don't work out the way you hoped
- Ways to develop your risk-taking and resiliency skills
- Allen Bogard, city manger, City of Sugar Land, TX
- Cara Pavlicek, village manager, Village of Oak Park, IL
- Michael Wilkes, city manager, City of Olathe, KS
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 5 (Personal Resiliency and Development), 6 (Strategic Leadership), and 13 (Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- How do we support people to take appropriate risks?
- What could we do to be more effective in risk-taking and resiliency?
- What resources and actions will we take?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- October 25, 2018
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/25/2018
- Member Price:$0.00