In this webinar, we will dive into the game-changing world of strategic asset management (SAM).
We’re all experiencing unprecedented change – in how we work, where we work, and certainly in our already-constrained budgets. Overcoming the uncertainty of change comes from understanding our options and having solid data-driven plans to support those options, especially as stimulus funds become available.
In this webinar, we will dive into the game-changing world of strategic asset management (SAM). This shift takes us from traditional tactical asset management to future-focused lifecycle modeling that balances budgets, communities’ service needs, and asset conditions – ultimately delivering more sustainable facilities and infrastructure into the future.
Join the conversation to answer questions like:
- How do I manage the life of my entire asset portfolio over the long term?
- How do I deliver the service my community needs from these assets?
- How can I do both of those things, yet still balance tight budgets?
- What will future asset health and service levels be under different funding scenarios?
- How can I get started with the data I have today?
Join us to see how strategic asset management delivers solid, integrated long-term capital works and financial plans that powerfully demonstrate to you and your stakeholders the consequences of today’s decisions on tomorrow’s infrastructure and facilities.
This webinar is complimentary thanks to the sponsorship of an ICMA Strategic Partner, Dude Solutions, who will have access to registration information.
ICMA Practice Areas:  Strategic Planning;  Community and Resident Service;  Technological Literacy;  Financial Management and Budgeting
- Oct 07, 2020 - Oct 07, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/08/2020
- Member Price:$0.00