ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
Learn why local governments need to retool their cultures to attract, retain, and grow talent to serve their communities more effectively. Get examples of practical, high-payoff initiatives that local governments have completed successfully. And, learn about the resources available to support your efforts.
- Where do local governments need to retool their cultures to attract, retain, and grow talent to serve their communities more effectively?
- What are examples of practical, high-payoff initiatives that local governments have completed successfully?
- What resources are available to support agencies in their efforts?
Speakers: (Biographies located in Event Materials)
- Jay Stegmaier, Retired CAO, Chesterfield County, VA
- Fran Rubustelli, Assistant City Manager, Walnut Creek, CA
- Mike Sable, Director of Facilities Services, Hennepin County, MN
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 4 (Staff Effectiveness), 6 (Strategic Leadership), 10 (Service Delivery), and 13 (Human Resources and Workforce Development) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- Where would our agency especially benefit from retooling our culture?
- What are some approaches and lessons learned that we can apply?
- What resources would we like to access to accelerate our efforts?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- May 16, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 05/16/2019
- Member Price:$0.00