ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
What we'll cover:
- What are the keys to promoting trust in local government?
- How have local governments built and rebuilt trust?
- What are useful approaches and resources to support your efforts?
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 1 (Personal and Professional Integrity), 2 (Community Engagement), and 14 (Communication and Information Sharing) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- Where is trust affecting our community and our agency’s ability to serve it?
- What practical steps would we like to consider to strengthen trust in our community and with our agency?
- What resources are relevant for us to pursue further?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "firstname.lastname@example.org" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- October 10, 2019
- 02:00 pm 03:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/10/2019
- Member Price:$0.00