ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
What we'll cover:
- What are difficult conversations with employees, citizens, and others?
- What techniques and skills can you develop to be more effective in such conversations?
- How can you be agile and successful in navigating these challenging circumstances?
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 13 (Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement), and 14 (Communication and Information Sharing) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- Where do we face difficult conversations in our agency and beyond?
- Which of the techniques and skills would be helpful for us to develop and practice applying?
- What’s a game plan to move forward?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- November 14, 2019
- 12:30 pm 02:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 11/14/2019
- Member Price:$0.00