ICMA Coaching Program Webinar
What we'll cover:
- Keys to presenting your idea or project effectively
- Ways everyone can play a role in leading and supporting change
- Case studies on how to navigate and serve successfully
- Paul Casey, city manager, Santa Barbara, CA
- Anthony Lyons, city manager, Gainesville, FL
- Hannes Zacharias, NACA President, former county administrator, Johnson County, KS
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 2 (Community Engagement), 8 (Policy Facilitation), and 14 (Communication and Information Sharing) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- What are some important projects or initiatives that need support?
- What strategies and tactics can help us present them and engage others more effectively?
- What steps do we want to take?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "firstname.lastname@example.org" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- November 14, 2018
- 02:00 pm 03:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 11/14/2018
- Member Price:$0.00