What we'll cover:
- Ways local governments innovate to boost their culture, strategy, and outcomes
- New ways of doing business and best practices to apply them
- Technology and other resources that support these initiatives
- Michael Davis, strategic initiative manager, Durham County, NC and Caley Patten, Durham, NC
- John Keisler, economic development director, Long Beach, CA
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice Area 6 (Strategic Leadership), 9 (Community and Resident Service), and 10 (Service Delivery) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- Where does our agency need some fresh approaches to tackle challenging issues?
- What examples from elsewhere offer insights for us?
- What next steps would we like to take?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- March 28, 2018
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm PT
- Registration Deadline: 03/28/2018
- Member Price:Not available
- Non-Member:Not available