Learn how to design your workplace for better results.
What we'll cover:
- How to design your workplace for better results
- Practical steps to help your agency attract, grow, and retain talent
- Resources for support
- Charlie Bush, city manager, Sequim, WA
- Karen Niparko, executive director, human resources, City and County of Denver, CO
- Nat Rojanasathira, administrative services director, Danville, CA, and Donna Vaillancourt, human resources director, San Mateo County, CA, [reporting on Cal-ICMA Talent Development Initiative]
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice Areas 4 (Staff Effectiveness), 7 (Strategic Planning) and 13 (Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-Webinar Discussion Questions:
- What areas of our culture and practices need attention and how do we engage our employees in this discussion?
- What resources would we like to tap to support us?
- What actions would we like to take?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "firstname.lastname@example.org" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
- Jun 20, 2018 - Jun 20, 2018
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 06/20/2018
- Member Price:$0.00