This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar series from ICMA-RC covers financial planning strategies that will help navigate the complexities of preparing for retirement.
ICMA is proud to collaborate with our exclusive retirement services partner, ICMA-RC, on a series of webinars covering financial planning strategies that will help you and your staff navigate the complexities of preparing for retirement.
In order to retire with confidence that your decision is a wise one, you want to make sure that you have considered many factors. This webinar will provide answers to 10 key questions about transitioning into and through retirement. This session will be wide ranging and comprehensive. Areas highlighted will include Social Security, Medicare, housing, and investing. Attendees will take away:
- How to plan for changing spending patterns in retirement
- How to manage retirement account withdrawals
- Basic estate planning strategies
- The importance of long term care coverage
- Steven Taylor, Certified Financial Planner Professional, Mid-Atlantic Region
This webinar will run from 1:00-2:30 PM Eastern.
Thanks to a generous grant from ICMA-RC, this series is free of charge for attendees.
- Jun 04, 2020 - Jun 04, 2020
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 06/05/2020
- Member Price:$0.00