ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
The days when employees were hired right out of college and stayed with the same company until they retired are long gone, and yet many organizations still follow the same talent management process from thirty years ago. Organizations must re-imagine best practices for attracting, growing, and retaining talent in this age of technological advancement.
What we'll cover:
- How can organizations attract and retain talent?
- Should talent be grown from within the organization?
- Is there a lack of clear guidance and general objectives about talent management in the Human Resources field?
We'll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 13 (Human Resources Management and Workforce Engagement) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Preferred browsers for accessing the webinar: Chrome, Firefox or Edge.
Webinar Sponsor: ICMA-RC, ICMA Premier Level Strategic Partner
Can't Attend? Register and get an automatic email notice when the recording is available.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- Nov 12, 2020 - Nov 12, 2020
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 11/12/2020
- Member Price:$0.00