ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
Anger has become commonplace in today's political discussions and has left many of wondering how to diffuse these volatile situations. A few simple strategies can help increase the ability to have a productive conversation and keep the wheels of your city/county government efficiently turning.
What we'll cover:
- What is causing hate and divisiveness in today’s politics?
- Is there a place for anger in public discourse?
- What are tools to keep anger from disrupting a city/county meeting?
We'll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 2 (Community Engagement) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Can't Attend? Register and get an automatic email notice when the recording is available.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- Sep 09, 2020 - Sep 09, 2020
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 09/09/2020
- Member Price:$0.00