ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
The difference between being a “manager” and a “leader” often equates to the difference between “rules” and “principles”. One is internally motivated and drives who we are and therefore how we behave while the other is externally motivated and compels us through the threat of punishment. The values of a Leader directly impact the organizational culture and often determine its success or failure.
What we'll cover:
- Why is value-based leadership important and how can it transform an organization?
- How can organizational values impact performance during times of change?
- What is the difference between rules based management and principle based leadership?
We'll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 6 (Strategic Leadership) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Can't Attend? Register and get an automatic email notice when the recording is available.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- Jun 18, 2020 - Jun 18, 2020
- 01:30 pm 03:00 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 06/18/2020
- Member Price:$0.00